Winter Sports Pep Rally

The underclassmen tug-of-war
The underclassmen tug-of-war
Eloise Ramon

The Winter Sports Pep Rally happened on Friday, December 1st. The pep rally was split into 2 parts for underclassmen and upperclassmen, and there were 3 different events that took place within each rally. The first event was the relay race where the 2 teams were Girls Basketball versus Boys Basketball. On both the Freshman and Sophomore side, and the Junior and Senior side, the Boys Basketball team won. Next was the musical chairs, which on the 9th and 10th grade side was won by a student on the Boys Basketball team. On the 11th and 12th grade side, the IB counselor, Mrs. Beadle, won the musical chairs. The final event was the tug-of-war, which was simply won by the Boys Swim and Track team on the underclassmen side. However, on the upperclassmen side the Wrestling and Girls Swim team won in a blowout, but were subsequently challenged by the teachers and unfortunately lost. Although the games were fun to watch, it wouldn’t be a pep rally without the well-performed music and dancing from the Marching Band and the Color Guard. Overall, the pep rally was short, fun, and full of school spirit.